First of all, I would like to render a hearty vote of thanks to candygothkallisti for nominating me for THE LIEBSTER AWARD. She has a great blog, worth reading infinity times. Give some time for her blog Passion And Chaos. As suggested by her, I visited the page The Global Aussie page for the rules and regulations of the award. The award is for the new bloggers who look for inspirations and suggestions. I’m one of those, of course. I have a POETRY blog and I write about me, my experiences and my feelings. My poetry blog: A NEW ERA OF POETRY I’m always there searching for inspirations from every way possible. In between of all this, I found this nomination as a gift and a blessing.
What makes me passionate about blogging?
I am a person who is creative, expressive(sometimes, over expressive), loves to enjoy life and making new friends.
I write, not because someone says me to do so, but because I am fond of it. I love to express myself in a poetic manner as I think that it’s the best and the most creative way to express oneself. I can bring out every feeling inside me with the power of words. The words, when rhymed together, make a beautiful sense. It brings out beauty in the text and the way one expresses must be soothing to the readers.
So, this is what makes me passionate about blogging. I write when I deeply feel about something and I can’t tell that to somebody directly. So, I write it and publish. I felt that it’s good to write and express. It gives me a feeling of peace and calmness, when I extract my words out of my heart and apprise them openly.
In addition to this, when I write and publish, I get to know new words, phrases and idioms and many other interesting words which I never even thought about, words which can enhance my vocabulary, words which help me to express better and on top of all, words which help to bring out the best in me.
As I said, I love making new friends, blogging platform helps me know new people and share my thoughts and views with them and know theirs. I have made many friends like this one: WHO KNEW…? throughout my blogging journey and want to continue the same.
Being passionate about blogging is like being passionate to express oneself in front of an unknown mob.
10 Random facts about myself:
Hope it’s fun;
- I, although 16, am a very kiddish person. I behave like a little kid all throughout the day, at school, at home, everywhere. I like being a kid since it makes me happy, happier and happiest. I am not at all mature by heart, a kid by heart forever.
- I love chocolates and ice creams, in fact, I am addicted to them. I eat minimum a chocolate and an ice cream daily, whether it’s a deadly cold weather or a severe hot one, I don’t care. I’m a foodie. I love street food the most, hot-dogs and Indian Chaat being the most favorite ones. Whenever I go for a day’s outing with my friends or just wander around the city, street food stalls are fixed stops.
- I am not one of those who, before doing anything, think Log Kya Kahenge. I am an open minded person and I just express myself truly without hiding any facts in my mind. I say what I feel about a person, without thinking He/she will feel good or bad. I enjoy lively pleasures, leaving all the societal stereotypes and thoughts behind. I hate people who limit freedom for girls and other old thoughts which don’t let me enjoy my life to the fullest. I crush such thoughts and ideas unger my heels and move on.
- I love travelling, exploring new places and the facts related to them. I have traveled many places in my country, maximum in the north and some in the west. Talking about abroad, I had a visit to the US East Coast for an educational trip which also included some sightseeing. That was an amazing experience. I traveled to NYC, Boston and Orlando. Travelling, for me, is like rains for a peacock. I can travel continuously, without any pause, with no fatigue. The best part of travelling to various places is knowing new people, their lifestyle and the type of food they eat.
- My Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Cycling, Dancing, and many more things which give me true pleasure.
- I have another fondness, Music and my Guitar. Like people are called alcoholic, you may call me Musicaholic. This is the reason behind Dancing being one of my hobbies. I listen music whenever I am sad, I am happy, I feel sentimental and whenever I am this or that. Music has the power to describe everything and so does poems. So, it’s a bit related, loving music and writing poems. I have a Guitar and I’m still under training trying to improvise my guitar skills day after day.
- My Darker side: I am emotionally fragile. People call me a crybaby. I cry on silly little things without considering what people will think about me. I cry at school, in front of the whole class, just because of getting less marks in examinations, that’s a silly thing for everyone, but for me, it appears too deep. I cry on pity things like someone’s scolding, a loved one’s illness, etc.
- Sometimes, I am incurably gabby. I go on speaking without any sense, without thinking of time, priorities or the actual topic with which I started. Now I don’t want to prove it by continuing this point further.
- I am a bit like crazy, actually very much crazy. I get mad behind every little thing, every good person I talk to and everything I like. Whenever I start talking to a person and we carry it on for a few days, I get addicted to that person. I keep missing her/him throughout the day, trying to contact that guy in every way possible and feeling like I can’t live unless we have a meeting soon. I fall in love with every little thing; babies, chocolates, teddies, toys, flowers and even good texts from my friends. In a nut shell, I am stupid and I don’t regret being one out of the craziest people in the universe.
- I have a fondness for gardening. I enjoy sowing seeds and seeing them grow into a plant. I sit in the lap of nature whenever I feel sad and depressed. I feel calm and peaceful. It gives a sense of satisfaction and inspiration when I observe them. Creations of nature are fragile and sensitive, still they struggle and survive. This is what makes me look at them and think, if they can, why can’t I.
So guys,, this was all about me. As you know, apart from all this, I am involved in writing poems, which I do only when I have deep feelings about a person or some incident.
Blogging has taught me a lot, will talk about it some day later. I don’t want to be gabby again.
Questions asked by my Nominator….
1. What is your favorite or strangest dessert?
Ice cream is what comes to my mind first and foremost whenever I think of eating something sweet. I just love ice creams. Not a particular flavor, but I can have anyone of all the flavors available to me. The most favorite one is chocolate, it’s the one I search first wherever I go. After ice creams, I prefer chocolates and that’s finish. I don’t prefer anything as a dessert except these two. No taste in the world has the power to compete the taste of these two commodities.
2. What do you think relationships will look like 80 years from now? Will they have evolved/devolved as much as they have in the last 80 years?
Relationships, earlier were like, meeting each other, talking about daily affairs and sharing feelings and experiences. People were loyal and honest to each other. Breaking hearts was not a normal course of business as today. Today, relationships are like, chatting calling on social media, sharing pictures, uploading news. Today, people have less love and more of trust issues and feeling of insecurity. That’s not love. According to me, after 80 years, relationships will be like sitting with someone this someone and dating another at another minute. People will start getting detached from their family members and the bond between the blood relations will get loose. People will be selfish and will make friends as per their own interest. I have even suffered with A BROKEN HEART. I know how it feels When someone ignores you.
3. What is your favorite fantasy race and why?
My fantasy race is the flying unicorn. I always admire it since childhood. I have seen it flying to paradise with little princess on its back or the prince riding on it to save the princess. It was lovely.
4. What is your favorite thing to write about?
LOVE is what I love writing about. I am in search of true love. I have seen people showing affection just for the sake of time pass or for selfish interest. I can’t handle so. When I love someone truly, I want love in return, of course, everyone does. People think about love just as a sexual relationship. I think about it differently. I have written a poem about LOVE.
5. It is said that we all have a dark side, how would you describe yours?
My Darker side: I am emotionally fragile. People call me a crybaby. I cry on silly little things without considering what people will think about me. I cry at school, in front of the whole class, just because of getting less marks in examinations, that’s a silly thing for everyone, but for me, it appears too deep. I cry on pity things like someone’s scolding, a loved one’s illness, etc. I am often short tempered and moody. I suffer mood swings very often. That is what I hate about myself and I am working upon both of these traits of mine.
6. To dance or not to dance?
My answer forever “TO DANCE”. Dancing is what I can do anytime, anywhere and with anybody. I just need music. Sometimes, I don’t even require music, just a bit of pleasure and I start dancing for no reason. I never think about the societal comments and compliments. I just love dancing.
7. What is your favorite fashion style? Whether you actually wear it or not?
My favorite fashion style is Western. I wear it frequently. The best part about it is the long western pretty party gown which gives a true fairy look to a girl. I just love it.
8. Describe your life in less than 10 words.
“LIFE IS MORE COMPLEX THAN MATHEMATICS AND SCIENCE”
9. What is something that makes your heart melt?
His Touch is what makes my heart melt like ice melts into water.(if it’s about love.)
Poverty is what makes my heart melt.(if it’s about sympathy.)
10. Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Yes, I once danced with my Brother. That’s funny, obviously.
I nominate the following bloggers for this award:
Questions for my nominees:
- Are you crazy behind something or someone? Why?
- If I give you a million dollar, what will you do with it?
- Open my blog, read each poem and say at least 20 words about each one of them along with a link to the respective one. How’s my blog overall?
- What’s your dream holiday destination and why?
- What’s that one thing which you love about yourself? And which you hate about yourself?
- Before doing something, what do you think of, your pleasures or societal pressures?
- What is the most regrettable incidence of your life?
- How many countries have you traveled so far? Which one did you like the most?
- Out of the world, what makes you the happiest?
- Do you think your life is worth living? I want a reason.
The GUIDELINES for the Liebster Award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you.(ME)
- Display the award on your post.
- Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blogging
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself
- Answer the questions given to you
- Nominate 5-11 other blogs for this award
- Ask them creative and unique questions of your own
- List the rules and inform your nominees of the award
- If you want your blog to be read and considered by the award’s Official Rules page, leave a comment there with a link to your post.
Instructions by The Global Aussie:
To enter you must:
( They are talking about this blog post: https://theglobalaussie.com/liebster-award-2018/)
- Link to this blog post in your Liebster Award blog post
- Answer the questions given to you (if nominated, if you were not nominated you can use my questions)
- Create more questions for your nominees to answer (I’m looking for unique and creative ones)
- Comment on this blog post with a link DIRECTLY to your Liebster award. To make it easy for me to read them all.
Lastly friends, follow me on Instagram
You seem so much like me. I love to write, travel, dance, etc. Keep writing… 😊
LikeLiked by 3 people
Congratulations…it was nice knowing about you!
LikeLiked by 3 people
Thank you so much.
amazing i hope i can get to work on this post soon enough, thank you for the nomination!
LikeLiked by 3 people
All the best
Finally did !!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Congratulations…That’s a big feat you just achieved. Continue to write and amaze the readers.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much….
It’s my hearty pleasure.
Yeah! These were my own words.
You’ll get them nowhere.
That was so much fun to read! I love dancing too. “Being passionate about blogging is like being passionate to express oneself in front of an unknown mob” – is that your own words? Because that was awesome. so funny ’cause it’s true! You are so full of life it’s wonderful to know there are people like you out there ❤ Thanks so much for doing this award.
LikeLiked by 3 people