I was tagged to take part in this question series by Suzi Tench of My Colourful Life UK
So, another time for all of you to get to know more about me…
At the end, I’ll be nominating 10 people for the same. They are requested to please join in and put a pingback to this post. It’ll be a pleasure to read your answers.
1)What is your usual Starbucks order? Hot chocolate
2) What does your work station look like right now? A mess but not an actual mess
3) All-time favorite food? South Indian and Mumbai’s food
4) Favorite Author? Chetan Bhagat
5)What do you think of open relationships? It’s okay if both agree. It’s not anything bad.
6) What is your favorite video game? Mario….my favourite during childhood.
7) Guilty Pleasure treat? Pastry
8) Favorite Movie? Dear Zindagi
9) Favorite book? 6 Secrets Smart Students Don’t Tell You
10) Twitter or Instagram? Instagram
11) Desktop or laptop? Laptop
12) Best advice you’ve ever received? Learn to enjoy your fear.
13) What project are you working on right now? My academic projects – Venezuela Crisis
14) Favorite color? All colours between black and white
15) Did you get good grades at school? Till 10th, I was pretty good at academics, getting 90+ every time and the story suddenly took a turn.
16) Dream job? Airhostess
17) Played any sports? Years back, played Baseball
18) Do you have a degree? I’m still in school.
19) Nationality? Indian
20) What is your favorite kind of blog post to do? My poems!!
21) What do you like to collect? All sorts of accessories, notebooks with beautiful covers
22) Describe yourself in three words? Short tempered, Beautiful (from inside)
23) If you were a rapper what would your rapper name be? RIYO
24) Who was the last person you DM’d? My friend
25) What is on the top of your wish list right now? Good grades in Mathematics
26) Sorting house? Naah!!
27) How many tattoos do you have? 0
28) What are you most grateful for this year? My new dresses
29) What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month? Nothing, July was worst this year.
30) What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today? I was smiling throughout the day
31) What’s the best thing ever? Talking to your favourite person on speaker mode when nobody is around….
32) Favorite season? Spring, it’s the poem of nature.
34) What fictional character do you relate to the most? None, never thought about it!!
35) Do you like surprises? Yessss….a lot!!
36) What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had? My friends dropping in when all the plans were cancelled.
37) What’s the surprise that made you cry? None till now!!
38) What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given someone? Like the one I got….
39) Do you like muffins? Yess…Obvio!!
40) Do you cook often? I try to!
41) What’s your favorite dessert? Anything cold.
42) Is there a dessert you don’t like? No!
43) Cake or pie? Cake, it’s love
44) What’s your least favorite food? The food usually cooked for sick
45) What’s your favorite condiment? Garam Masala
46) It’s 4am on a Saturday night, what would you eat? Chips or something like a snack.
47) If you could teach a college class what would it be called? It’s Okay to Cry (Psychology class)
48) Best animated film? None!!
49) What has a guy (or girl) done or said to impress you? Your smile is enough to complete my day.
50) The best thing to do on a date? Drink Nariyal Paani!!
51) The worst thing to do on a date? Going to a crowded and noisy place.
52) What is the funniest pick-up line a guy/girl could use on a girl/guy? The best relationship between a boy and a girl is a boy to boy relationship!!
53) Best comic book character? None.
54) What are three things that are always in your purse? Handkerchief, Cotton and anything except money…LOL
55) Favorite drink? Cold Coffee
56) If you could play a historical character who would it be? Akbar
57) Kittens or puppies? Kittens, they are more cute than puppies.
58) Favorite sushi roll? Never had one!!
59) What kind of lipstick do you use? Just a lip gloss
60) What kind of foundation do you use? Maybelline FitMe Foundation.
61) Blow dry or air dry? Air dry is always a better option
62) Who is your fashion icon? I don’t really have one.
63) Favorite Disney character? None.
64) What are you doing tomorrow? Staying at home
65) Movie you laughed the hardest through? Entertainment …. ya, it’s a movie… you must watch
66) A movie that made you cry? Tubelight
67) If you could sing a duet with someone who would it be? Sunidhi Chauhan
68) If your life were a song what would the title be? Troop of Fears
69) Favorite animal? Cats, Mice and Lions
70) Favorite illustrator? Sorry, again none….
71) The person you want to have coffee with? My best friend who is no more now….
72) What’s the country you wish to visit? US once again
73) Best ways to decompress? Music!!
I would like to nominate:
Eager to see your answers!!!