The Versatile Blogger Award was created to celebrate bloggers who have unique content, good writing, beautiful images, or photography.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
- State 7 facts about yourself.
- Give the award to 7 others.
Firstly, a huge thanks to Rashi Singh for nominating me for this award. You must have a look at her blog. Sometimes, I think, we Indian bloggers have a talent of impressing people (it was a joke, please don’t take it seriously). So, she is an amazing blogger. I even re blogged one of her posts. She is truly amazing.
7 Facts About Me
- I hate maths. I liked it till 10th standard but since the time I was in 11th standard, my scores started decreasing steadily and there established an inverse relationship between my maths marks and my hatred for the subject.
- I love eating sweets. In my country India, girls mostly like spicy foods, but, for me, sweet is heaven. So now you know why Riya is so sweet at heart, at mind, at every organ😁😁.
- I love travelling. I aim to travel the whole of my country without leaving a single state. Talking about abroad, I’ve been to US in 2017.
- I’m lazy, yes no doubt. Can you imagine a girl taking leave from school just because she is lazy and doesn’t want to spend time on transportation? I can, because I am.
- My favorite YouTube Channel is INSIDER. It’s a wonderful channel for you if you are interested to know new and unique things around the world.
- I’m short tempered most of the times. It’s like either I am super calm or super angry, never normal. Even my friends say that I’m the one who gets angry most often in my group.
- I have a total different perspective about Money and Love.
I hope you guys enjoyed this and got to know some weird facts about me. My WordPress friends are very special to me. I tell you everything about me and my world frankly because all the bloggers are very sweet and understanding.
Eager to read some new facts about you all….