Thanks to jesusluvsall for gifting me this award nomination. I am very grateful to you for taking me as the one who deserves this. This is the second Liebster Award nomination, as depicted by the title.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
5. Make up to 11 questions and ask to your nominees.
6. Notify your 11 nominees.
So, my readers already know much about me as I’ve done many such posts which help them know me better. Here we go:
11 Facts about me
- I love chocolates.
- I love travelling.
- I love nature.
- I am very weak at controlling emotions. I have a soft heart, emotionally weak.
- I love blogging and all my blogger friends.
- It can’t be said that I hate boys but yes, I prefer talking to only 2% of boys out of all whom I’ve met in my lifetime.
- Coffee is my lifeline.
- I am very bad at doing make-up.
- I’m a foody.
- I love making friends, but unfortunately, I never found any true friend in life, except one who also left me forever.
- The last one is that I AM VERY HAPPY TODAY!!
QUESTIONS FOR ME
1- Dogs or cats? if you choose wrong, we can still be friends.
2- Lord of the Rings is the best movie ever made. Star Wars is second. What do you think is the 3rd best movie?
3- What is a country you have not visited but want to?
4- What is your blog about?
- It’s a poetry blog. I write poems about my day to day life and my environment.
5- What is a favorite post for you from you blog?
6- When you write for you blog, where do you write?
- In a mini diary
7- What is your favorite beverage?
8- What is a place in your city people should visit?
- Gol Market, it’s nothing special just an overcrowded and unorganized market.
9- If you could video chat with anyone in the world, who would it be and why?
- Mark Zuckerberg or Sundar Pichai, I’ll ask them for a job in their company.
10- If you could time travel to spend a day in another time, when would be and where?
- I will travel back to my childhood visit to Mumbai. I just want to see how my close relatives reacted when they saw me for the first time.
11- If you were in a coffee shop and Jesus came in a sat down with you, what would you ask him?
- Why am I not able to improve in Mathematics, what is lacking in my practice?
MY QUESTIONS TO MY NOMINEES…
- What really makes you angry?
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What has been your best moment this year?
- If You Could Live Anywhere In The World For A Year, Where Would It Be?
- How do you relieve stress?
- Would You Rather Go To Space Or To The Bottom Of The Ocean?
- What’s your favorite season?
- What’s your favorite sports?
- Ice cream or milkshakes?
- New York or Paris?
- Shreya’s Rambles
- Carol Anne-Therapy Bits
- Crushed Caramel
- A guy called Bloke
- Dr. Tanya
- Sadje…Keep it Alive
That’s it, sorry for not making it 11….