Saumya, who blogs over at Randomness Inked nominated for this award. It’s a pleasure to do this. Thank you so much Saumya.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog. CHECK.
- Write a post to show your award. CHECK.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select up to fifteen bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment (or pingback) on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them and provide a link to the post you’ve created.
The journey of my blog:
I started this blog in September, 2017 when I had some poems piled up in pieces of paper and I wondered, ‘what if people around the world could read what I write’ and a series of similar thoughts kept my brain occupied when I had my exam the next day. So, I just picked my laptop browsed a couple of things and the result is in front of your eyes. But, after beginning, I dropped it for a few months, I don’t know why. I was away from my blog for many moths, not responding to comments, no posts, nothing. Then, I started writing again and promised myself that I’ll maintain a consistency in my blogging. So this is how it goes.
ADVICE TO NEW BLOGGERS:
Friends, when you are in the first days of your blogging, never get down with the number of likes or comments. It’s good if you take the numbers positively, otherwise don’t look at them.
WHAT YOU WRITE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN HOW MUCH YOU WRITE