“When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.”
Thanks to Jesusluvsall’s blog for this award. You must go and visit there once because his blog is worth it. This Blog is about my faith in Jesus and trying serve others.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 more bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
So friends, facts again!! My blogger friends already know so much about me. I am thinking of something new to tell apart from chocolates and travel, etc. which i always say. Let’s see what pops out of my mind this time
- I love my comfy Pajamas and I spend the whole day wearing them when I am at home.
- My favorite book is Six Secrets Smart Students Don’t Tell You. It’s an amazing book and if you are a student, you must go for it. It’s not a fat one. You will enjoy reading it and on the same time, learn many things.
- I am addicted to WordPress. In the era when people are addicted to social media like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, etc., I am addicted to WordPress because I miss all my blogger friends a lot and I love all my readers. I also enjoy reading here. You all form a significant part of my life.
- I love eating or drinking cold things during winters. But, they always give me a cold or cough.
- I like all the colours. There is no such specific colour which I can state as my favorite.
- I like messing up with people’s brain and irritating them.
- I love diaries. I have many of them. I just buy them whenever I see cute and beautiful covers and they all are just kept in a corner of my cupboard.
So, that’s all guys. Time for the nominations:
If you like gaming videos, please click the link below:
Please help my friend in gaining some views and subscribers.