I would like to render my hearty thanks to jesusluvsall’s blog and myplace3187 for this award. It’s a pleasure that you took me as a deserving one for this award. I got two nominations so I am doing both of them together.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
Questions by blogger at Jesusluvsall’s blog:
1) What is your favorite holiday and how do you celebrate it?
My favourite holiday is Diwali holidays. In India, we get 4 days holiday for Diwali and it’s a festival which runs all 4 days. We enjoy it a lot, decorating house and making sweets and new dishes, etc.
2) If you could travel in space, would you?
Yessss, I would surely like to travel in space. I went to NASA in 2017 where I had a Shuttle Launch Experience which was pretty amazing. I explored many things about space there. If I got a chance, I’ll definitely go without a single denial.
3) Dogs or cats? If you answer cats, we can still be friends even though it is wrong answer haha.
I don’t love any of the two. Sorry, if you felt bad.
4) Besides Lord of the Rings, the best movies ever, and Star Wars, tied for best movies ever, what is your favorite movie?
I told it earlier also, its a Bollywood movie Dear Zindagi
5) If I was your neighbor, could I visit for dinner? If so, how often?
Yes, you could surely visit for dinner if you were my neighbour. Once in a fortnight.
6) What is a place where you live that you recommend people visit?
Unfortunately, there is not a single place worth visiting in my city. But, I’ll surely recommend Delhi, India’s capital.
7) What is a favorite quote of yours and by who?
8) What does Christmas mean to you?
When I was too small, I used to go to church every Christmas, but now I don’t. Don’t feel bad, but now, Christmas is just a holiday for me.
9) Why do you blog? What motivates you to blog?
My blog is about poems and random thoughts. I write poems about my life, surroundings and nature. My random thoughts are usually my quotes which motivate me. The basic motivation for blogging is my stats and followers, all my readers and their response.
10) When you write in your blog, where do you like to be and do you snack?
I usually blog in a comfy position. In my room, I sit in the corner of my bed with my laptop on my laps and that makes a perfect position and environment for me. I have snacks while blogging only when it’s time for snacks or my mother forces me to eat something when I haven’t eaten anything since morning.
11) If Jesus knocked on your door, what would you think?
That moment I’ll believe that yes, there exists a Divine Power and I’ll feel blessed. The first thought that would strike my brain would be: “God has come to help me, to make my life better and I’ll thank him for all the blessings I have received since birth, my parents, school, teachers, food, clothes and everything, just everything.”
Questions by James:
- What is your biggest fear ? My biggest fear is height and exams.
- What is your way of relaxing when it rains ? Watching the drops when they fall on objects like the cars, roads or boundary walls.
- What is your favorite topic to write about ? My life
- What do you love about nature ? It’s selflessness and infinite beauty
- What is your favorite type of music ? It depends on my mood.
- When it comes to life, what is the first word that comes to mind ? Happiness
- Do you have any pets ? If so what kind ? I have no pets
- What was your favorite place to vacation ? Mumbai
- What does Christ mean to you ? God, the Divine Power
- What encourage you to keep writing ? My friends, my blog stats, readers, likes, comments, followers and everyone in the blogging world.
- What is your favorite thing to do in the summer ? Eat Ice-cream
Oh my God…!! After answering all these questions, I saw James had mentioned other questions for his nominees. I’m sorry. I enjoyed answering these questions. That is why, I am not rubbing them off. So, here is the actual list of questions:
- What is dream life about ? The happiness and satisfaction of my parents
- Have you ever got stuck in a rain storm any where ? What did you during this ? No. Whenever there’s a storm, I’m always at home. I never had such an experience.
- If, you could pick one author you wish you could be. WHo would that be and why? Riya Gupta
- Would you rather watch the waves of the ocean come in and out or watch a valley from high above ? Oh, that’s a difficult one. I love both of them. That’s a difficult choice.
- What is most desired movie to watch ? And explain why ? Dear Zindagi. It’s about this: “After a series of career and relationship downturns, Kaira begins suffering from insomnia. She contacts Dr Jehangir Khan, a psychologist, who uses unconventional methods to treat her.”
- If, you could live in any century which one would you choose ? The 20th century when Britishers left India. I want to experience all those things which I read in History and Economics.
- What would you rather have for a pet: a talking parrot or a ferret ? A talking parrot
- What is your favorite food that you can not live with out ? Pav Bhaji
- Do you believe in God, Jesus Christ and The Holy Ghost? And do they play a large part in your life ? No
- What makes you keep dreaming up new ideas for writing ? Nature and sometimes, my books
- What is number one sport to play ? I have never been a person who is in sports activities.
So, it’s finally done.
Time for nominations:
- Ideal Inspiration
- Rising Rhymester
- Crushed Caramel
- Keep It Alive
- Cynical Souls
- Therapy Bits
- View From The Back
- Words And Music And Stories
- My Colourful Life
- Happily Hedy
All the nominees are free to pick any set of questions out of the above three.
If you like gaming videos, click the link below: